Saturday, January 10, 2009

A fUn DaY Of BoWLiNg...& A BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!!

My mom and my sister Janese are my best friends... They are such great examples to me!! Last summer we went to florida to Disneyworld.. JUST the GIRLS we were gone a week and it was so fun to spend the time with them!! I LOVE you so much!!! I'm so blessed to have you two in my life!!!
Here are my Brother Clint...my mom and dad showing off their GUNS and skill of bowling...





Here are some pics. of Chad and the kids bowling...











Today was my nephew Tyler's 4th birthday party in DUGWAY where he and My sister and her family live its about 2 hours away its like driving to a new state... but its such a cute place!! They have a little bowling alley there and so for Tylers party we went there and believe me it was a BLAST!! The kids had so so much fun!!!
At the end the guys had a little competiton between them...it was fun to watch them get AGGRESSIVE!!!!


5 comments:

Missy said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.. Hopefully next week we can hang out..

Alicia and Jake said...

fun fun fun! its always fun to be around family!! in answer to your question... no we did not move we added alot on to our house!!! i actually am getting ready to post pictures of the final thing! its finally done!! we were going to build but everything got OUTRAGEOUS so we decided we loved the area we were at and wanted to stay so we added up and out!!! you guys should stop by and bring your kids sometime and take a tour!

Janese said...

What a cute post Chels! Thanks so much for coming. We had so much fun with you guys! Love ya!

mrs. jar said...

What a fun day you had! I love your kiddos' pictures...the banner is so cute! Love the hat and headband!

Kaylyn said...

Chelsie~
I just wanted to say thank you again for coming to my moms viewing. It meant so much to me to have you and your mom there. I know that it has been forever since the last time we saw each other, but I still love you like you are a sister. It is amazing to me how close I still feel to your family. You are amazing. Thank you so much for your support, it means so much to know that you still care after all these years. I love you.
Kaylyn

p.s. cute pictures, it looks like you guys had fun. :)