Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hailey's Special Day!!!

Sunday we had Hailey blessed.. My dad blessed her it had to have been one of the prettiest blessings I've ever heard!! I CRIED!!! It was a very spiritual day for me!! She was good through the whole thing my dad said she just looked around!! We had a little dinner after at my moms house it was nice to get our families and friends together!! I'm so excited to have our little family sealed for ETERNITY!! We are shooting for this spring WOW I can't believe we are finally going to be sealed for FOREVER!!

2 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

what a beautiful baby girl! i am so so so excited that u guys get to go through the temple that is so awesome! jake and i are barley getting to church we have made back one time so far but i hope we keep it up! you have a very cute family! we miss u guys!

Missy said...

It was a very good blessing, thanks for inviting us and inviting Shawn to stand in the circle we are so excited for you guys to go through the temple it is a great experience. Hailey is so cute and so is the rest of your family, cant wait to hang out on Saturday it will be fun.:)