Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Hailey Lorraine!!

Happy 3rd birthday to my sweet Hailey!! I cant believe that she is 3!! I love this little girl soo much! She is 3 going on 15 she already yells at me gets mad storms off to her room and slams the door!

Our sweet Hailey was born October 11, 2008 at 8:22 a.m. She was 6 lbs. 7 oz, 19. inches long.. she was our littlest baby..I remember when she was born the dr put her on my belly and all i could say was OMG she is soo tiny, when i held her for the first time, she had eyelashes for days and this tiny button nose and i was INSTANTLY in LOVE!!!

Hailey has THE cutest face, you can be mad at her she gives you this little sad face and you just melt! I feel soo blessed to have her as my little Hay- Hay!!

Here are some of her pics from the last 3 years.. I CANNOT believe how much she and Kens look alike.. I have LOVED the last 3 years and cant wait for the rest.. I am so blessed and love this little lady she is my favorite 3 year old.. :)










3 comments:

Pyper said...

Very cute pics of your cute lil Hailey! THat's crazy that she is 3 already! Her and Kensley really do look ALOT alike! :)

Janese said...

Oh my gosh!! She does look so much like Kensley!! Hailey is such a sweet heart and I love her so much!! I feel so blessed that I have been able to be there with you when you had all four of your babies! I love them all so much!

Alicia and Jake said...

WHAT A PERFECT LIL GIRL!!! she is too cute for words!