Sunday, September 11, 2011

THiS BaBy Is aLmOsT 1... YEP OnE!!!!!!!


September 24 2010.. was such an amazing day! We welcomed our sweet Kensley Elizabeth into the world after being in labor for 10.5 hours! She weighed 6lbs. 13 oz. 19 inches long and a HEAD full of hair.



1 minute...


I loved this little girl from the moment I looked in her sweet eyes, we were instantly bonded!











1 day....





1 Week....




6 months......

Her 1 Year OLD BIRTHDAY PICS...














I am soo Blessed to have this little girl in my life..she has the cutest personality EVER!! Kens loves her older brother and sisters soo much, she laughs at pretty much EVERYTHING that they do!

Kensley's fun milestones...

She started rolling over at 4 months.
sat up at 5 months
ate real baby food at 6 months HATED it!
Started LOVING baby food at 9 months
her favorite is apples and cinnoman with rice cereal
She learned to stand with help at 9 months,
learned to pull herself up to toys at 9 months.
learned to army crawl at 9.5/10 months,
all in 1 week she went from army crawling to sitting herself up to crawling!
She has been saying LOTS of words since 7/8 months , things like daddy, momma, she waves and screams bye bye, says "YAY" and claps and throws her arms above her head, she says no, no, stop it (bop it), etc.
She LOVES her voice always screaming!
She took her real first steps SEPT. 9 walked from my dad to my little sis..
Started sleeping in her own room Sept 8.. LOL ( I am a wimp and couldnt let go)LOL
AND lets face it a HUGE MOMMA'S GIRL!!!

I have completely enjoyed watching this little lady bug go from my newborn to this amazing toddler! I loved this past year and I am Looking forward to the next YEARS to come!!!! :)

2 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

what a sweeet post!!! she is too cute for words!

Pyper said...

Its soo fun to read all about this cute lil girl! SOunds like she is full of personality already!