Friday, February 13, 2009

A WiLd WeeK!!!




WHAT A WEEK!!! Last Sunday my sister Janese and her Husband James went to florida for a week long MUCH NEEDED and WELL DESERVED vacation to Florida...and I watched her 3 CUTE munchkins!! Chase is 5, Tyler 4, and Gracie 3.5!!

Boy did I have my hands full, with my 3 and her 3 I thought it was going to be a rough week!! It actually has turned out to be pretty good!! The kids have all gotten along really good and haven't had to many problems!! I have enjoyed spending time with them and getting to know them without their parents around!! We have done some fun things this week like colored hearts and put glitter on them, made sugar cookies the kids got to frost and decorate them by themselves and we made chocolate chip cookies too!! Gracie and Ashlynn are such girly girls they wore dress ups and jewlery all day long the only time they took them off was to bathe and go to bed!! They got along really good and they have gotten alot closer!! Now getting 6 kids in jammies and in bed was an ADVENTURE..but it worked out and by the end of the night i was READY FOR BED!! Chad works swing shift and so its me and the kids ALONE ALL NIGHT!! I have enjoyed them and I'm sad to have them go home on saturday.. BUT it will be nice to be back to me and the 3!!

2 comments:

mrs. jar said...

What a good little auntie! I am sure that time is going to prove to be so special to those sweet kids. I know growing up, I lived for sleepovers with my cousins. Now, she needs to return the favor and get you on a vacation! 6 kids?!? That is some hard work!

Anonymous said...

Oh your such a cute mom!!! your brave with 6 kids!!! Congrats on going through the temple!!