Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A SURPRISE getaway for the weekend!!




Chad surprised me with a getaway to Park City just the two of us my sweet mom took my 3 munchkins!! Friday morning we had the oppurtunity to go through the Draper Temple!!! It was AMAZING!! I honestly think I cried through the whole thing!!! Than we went to the YUMMY cheesecake factory for lunch!! Chad had never been to the Church History Museum.. that was amazing again I think I cried through the whole thing!! We had some amazing spiritual experiences there we were there for 4 hours!! Than to park city we went we stayed in the PRETTIEST suite ever, it has its own private balcony with a 2 person hot tub.. we went shopping and drove around the HUGE cabins that are up there. Saturday we went to breakfast and did more shopping bought the kids the cutest clothes and shoes ever.. I LOVE BABY GAP!! We went and walked around temple square and took fun pictures in front of the temple than went to Deseret Book and bought a bunch of church books and a GORGEOUS picture of Christ!! It was an amazing weekend!! Now more than ever we cannot wait to be sealed!! My husband was so sweet for planning this and taking me away it has been forever since we've gone anywhere without our babies!! We LOVED IT!!

5 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

that is so awesome u 2 got to getaway! it is nice sometimes to just be with your hubby! We were suppose to go to the Draper Temple last weekend but never made becuz we tried to make reservations and there was nothing on the weekend! I am so so so excited for u 2 to get sealed in the temple that is so awesome! Jake and i and our boys will make it there eventually but i think that it might be a year or 2 before we actually get there! Oh and one last thing! U look gorgious in those pictures i love your hair!!! u 2 look so happy! We miss u!

Pyper said...

Well aren't you lucky! THat suite in parkcity is super nice! That was very cute that he took you away for the weekend.

That's also great that you got the chance to walk through the Draper temple. I've heard its pretty amazing inside :)

I told COdy that Chad misses him and he plans on calling him this week so we can plan something :)

Janese said...

Sis! I am so glad you guys had such a great time! I love your pictures of you both. They are so so cute! Love ya!

Pyper said...

Oh trust me, I'm working on getting a lil Ostrup! The only thing holding us back is health insurance! But Soon, Very Soon :)

Kaylyn said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! :) What hotel did you stay in? That room is gorgeous.