Monday, August 17, 2009

My baby boy is growing up.. and going to school!!



In about 2 weeks my Little Riley will be going to Kindergarten... YEP KINDERGARTEN.. I sometimes cant believe I have a child old enough for school!! I am so BLESSED to have him for my son, from the moment I first met my little guy I knew he was sent to me for ME!!!he has brought so much JOY into our lives, everyone that meets him loves him right away he just has one of those personalities!! He is always making me laugh, some of the things he says catches me off guard, his favorite word right now is "LAME"....Riley is always so helpful with everything, he is such a good big brother his little sisters LOVE him so much!! There is something about him that I can't explain I Just love my little man so much!! It makes me cry that he is no longer my little baby!! I will probably CRY my eyes out when I drop him off at school.. I'm crying now thinking about it.. YEP I'm a cry baby!! I'm looking forward to watching him learn, and grow.. MAN being a mommy changed so much and I wouldnt change it for the WORLD!!!

LOVE you RY!!

1 comment:

Janese said...

Oh sis! That was the sweetest post! Riley is a good boy and I'm so glad to be his aunt! Love ya!