Monday, April 6, 2009

WhAt A WeEk!!

THURSDAY... My grandparents got our family tickets to Beauty and the Beast at the Heritage Theater in Perry. The theater says that your little girls can dress up and Ashlynn just happened to have a Bell dress so I got her ALL DOLLED UP and took her to the play!! Ashlynn was so funny the first time she saw Bell she said "that's me, that's me" and then when bell came out in her Yellow dress Ashlynn said " its ok mom she can wear my dress, I can share!!" FUNNY FUNNY GIRL!! After the play she got to meet Bell and boy was she excited!! Gotta love little girls!!






FRIDAY.... Riley had his FIRST soccer practice of this season and the coach said that her little boy doesn't want to play and asked Chad if he wanted to be the NEW SOCCER COACH.. so Chad is now going to coach 5, 5 year old boys!! Fun Fun!! I'll be sure to let you know how that goes!! Riley has his first game Friday and another saturday! I love going to them!!

We were on our way home from the store Friday night and Chad's sister Kristi called us and told us that Chad's step dad Clint had been working under a dump truck and the driver got in didnt know he was under there got in and drove away..running him over and they didn't know if he was going to make it.. He lives in Idaho and so we took our kids up to my parents and off we went to Twin Falls, we drove up with Chad's brother Kevin and his with Melissa! It was a WAY WAY FUN drive.. kinda scary at times because it was dark and snowy but we got to twin falls about 9:30 that night all in ONE PIECE!! We sat in the I.C.U. waiting room for about an hour than they let Chad, Kevin and Kristi back to see their dad.. It was so sad to see the family go through that!! Chad's dad ended up with all his ribs broken on the left side that punctured his lung causing it to collapse, his WHOLE left side is all pretty much broken, the right side most ribs broken and his collar bone and shoulder also broken!! He's doing pretty good and we're praying that he'll be moved out of the I.C.U soon!! He's going to have a long road ahead of him and we're hoping that he will stay strong and make it through!!Please remember him in your thoughts and prayers!!

SUNDAY... My little brother Clinton celebrated his 19th birthday!! Its going to be his last birthday with us for 2 years.. He is getting ready to leave for his mission in AUGUST! I think that I'm going to have a really hard time with him being gone for 2 years Clinton is one of my best friends and a very FUNNY FUNNY guy he always has me laughing don't know what I'll do without him!! :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BROTHER!!! Love ya!!



4 comments:

Missy said...

Ashlyn looks so cute I bet she had a fun time! Will keep Chads dad in our thoghts and prayers we hope he gets better soon. Let us know if we can do anything for ya.:)

Janese said...

Such a sweet post! I just wished I lived closer so we wouldn't always miss out on EVERYTHING!!

Alicia and Jake said...

WOW what a crazy week you did have! i hope chads step dad is doing better that is really scary! Thats alot of broken limbs! GEEZ! your lil miss Ashlynn looked so beautiful with her Curly hair and in her bell out fit! I wish i could dress up a lil girl but for now i just will dress up as a transformer and such! So other then all of that i hope all is well with you guys!


Also... we are planning to go to the zoo on a saturday at the end of the this month would you guys like to join us?

Kaylyn said...

Okay, how cute is Ashlynn? I love how excited she looks in those pictures. I am totally jealous that she got to meet Belle. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite movie!

Tell Chad that I hope his Step dad is going to be alright, it is so hard to see family go through that kind of pain. Also, tell him good luck with coaching soccer. Fun fun.

I just have to tell you, I CAN'T BELIEVE Clint is already 19!?! That is so crazy to me! So pass this message along: Happy Birthday Clinton! Good luck on your mission! {even though he probably doesn't remember me....}