Thursday, April 16, 2009

OuR EaSTer WeeKeNd!!

Last weekend was a crazy weekend.. Friday Riley had his first soccer game they didn't do so great..The kids were hot and tired! Than Friday night I had a baby shower to go to for my cousin Kayla.. she's having her first baby and it's a girl! Kayla is so tiny you can't really tell she's due soon!! I had to make a "Better Than Sex cake" that was interesting, never made it before but it turned out good!

Saturday we had a BBQ with my sister and her little family, My dad, brother, and little sister ( my mom was way sick) and my grandparents.. we had an easter egg hunt with all the kids in our backyard the kids had alot of fun!! My grandma made each of the kids little easter bags that had eggs with money in them little cars and candy for the boys and lip stick and hair bows for the girls..and for little Hailey she bought her a easter bunny and a bib that says " I love My Grandma" so cute!! After everyone went home we colored eggs with the kids and my dad and lil sister.. they had lots of fun!! Our camera was dead so I didn't take pictures.. i know I'm a bad mom!!

Sunday was fun for the kids they found Easter eggs and their baskets.. Then they got new church clothes I was so EXCITED to have matching dresses for the girls!! LOVE that part of having girls!! After we went to church we went to Chad's aunts for a BBQ and a fun Easter egg hunt.. ALL around the kids had a good Easter weekend!!

Oh and we have FINALLY set a date for the Temple..Saturday August 1st! We are so excited!!

Here are some Pictures of our fun weekend... ( there are ALOT)





















5 comments:

mrs. jar said...

Chels!!! First things first...your kids are perfect! They are so super cute I can hardly stand it!

Second, WAHOOO!! I am so excited about the temple. It brought tears to my eyes, I am THAT excited! Love you!

Pyper said...

SOunds like you guys had a nice fun weekend hanging with the families :) ALl of the pictures you got are super darling :) I love the matching dresses on your cute girls too!! ;)

Pyper said...

ps. THat is soo great that you guys have set a date finally! How exciting!!

Missy said...

How fun love the dresses they are so cute, looks like you guys had fun, Congrats on the temple date that's geat to here! Were so excited for you!

Alicia and Jake said...

your children look so stinkin cute in there easter outfits! looks like you guys had a great one!!!
I AM SO SOSO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS that is so cool you set a date! i am sure everything will go PERFECT!