Sunday, March 1, 2009

Riley's FIRST TIME SNOWBOARDING!!!

Ok there are ALOT of pictures but I couldn't pick just a few!! I'm so proud if Riley he did so so good!! FUTURE GOLD MEDALIST( his dad thinks anyways)!!! LOL... Never know!! Yesterday Chad, my dad and Riley went up snowboarding for RILEY'S first time!! He did so good and had tons of fun!! Chad has been wanting to take him pretty much since the day RY was born!! Chad kept having to tell him to stop and slow down.. everytime Riley would fall he just got right back up.. !! Me and Ashlynn went up for lunch and to watch!! It ended with my MAN.. not RILEY .. Chad getting hurt. He was trying to watch Riley and clipped the back of his board ( whatever that means) and fell on his bumb and hurt his tail bone!! Poor guy.. He's not as young as he used to be!!














It's fun to be a mom and watch your kids grow and learn!! I'm so proud to be a mom, I wouldn't change it for anything! My kids bring my life so much JOY and though sometimes I feel like its hard and I get frustrated I wouldn't change it for the WORLD!!!

4 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

you have a lil studd on your hands! he is so flipping big i cant even believe it!!!! Hey we are having pyper and cody and i am also going to invite melissa and shawn over to our house saturday! if u guys would like to join us we would love to have ya!

Pyper said...

Wow that is sooo awesome that he's learning so early! HOw cute that Chad was just dying to teach him! Very cute pictures! ANd dont worry.. I don't think its possible to have too many picture :)

shawncottle said...

Oh he is so cute that is so cool to teach him that young. I love all the pictures so cute.

Alicia and Jake said...

okay so email me your number! i think that we are going to have everybody bring something small! here is my email alicialang84@hotmail.com! we cant wait to see you guys and JAke is REALLY REALLY excited he was happy to see Chad misses him! silly boys!