Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 26th Birthday Chad!!!

I've shared 9 birthdays with Chad... I can't believe we've been together since he was 17!! We now have 3 CRAZY kids together and are working to go through the temple in 2009!! I'm so lucky to be married to such a GOOD MAN!! We are best friends and I love him with ALL my HEART!!! Happy Birthday PUFFIN!!!


Chad and his sweet baby Girl Hailey she is like a mini Chad!! He sure loves her!!!

Hailey and her cousin Kandyce. They are 2 weeks apart!! SO SO cute!!!


My Mom and Dad!! They are a gorgeous couple!!
They are my best friends and I'm so glad we're close!!!

6 comments:

Alicia and Jake said...

so so cute i love all pictures to death! that is so exciting u guys are going through the temple me and jake keep saying we will get there! so i hope we do! that is so awesome for u guys though! best of luck 4 everything!

Kaylyn said...

Could your kids be any cuter? I'm going to have to go with NO! Cute pictures. :)

That picture of your mom and dad is so cute too!! Tell Vicki and Mallet Head that CK says hi! :) ha ha ha

Happy birthday Chad and Riley!

~Kaylyn

Pyper said...

Well tell chad Happy Birthday from me and Cody :) THat soo great that you guys are still going strong :) You really have the cutest lil family.

Janese said...

Sis- I loved your post. It made me cry. I am so happy for you and Chad and your decision on going through the temple! Very proud of you both! Luv ya!!

Missy said...

Happy Birthday Chad hope you had a good one and I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving!

Pyper said...

Hey Potter family- Just curious to see if you guys recieved your invite for the Christmas party in the mail or not? If not, its this sat at 6 at our house. Everyone is bringing a white elephant gift ($20 max- 1 per couple) and either a side or treat to share :) Hope to see you guys there!!!